This site has officially moved! Please click to follow my new site!



Friday, January 12, 2018

Free Online Tool to Create PNG Files with Transparent Background

Overall, I feel like I know my way around a computer fairly well. I love to dabble in photo projects, but I just don't feel paying the monthly fee for Adobe Photoshop is necessary since the only thing I used if for during the free trial was to remove white backgrounds from images I wanted to use in other projects. Now that I have the Cricut Air 2 I've been saving a lot of images, but have still refused to pay for monthly subscription for that one feature.

I was able to find able to find a free site online that turned this...

Bad ass

To this...

We're All Mad Here PNG File

If you'd like to use this tool you can find it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment